- Painting of an original character, aurienne. it's been a while since i've produced finished artwork, i feel kinda rusty! [ my art blog | instagram | twitter ]
2d, fantasy, portrait, drawing, girl, painting
- I started working on this character a couple of years ago, but had to pause it all this time till I've got some free time to finish it. The main goal was to create a couple of realistic close-up renders of a character's head. Here's the link to the other render of this character: http://cghub.com/images/view/412302/
And here's the link to a hair test render: http://cghub.com/images/view/382212/
Modeled in Z-brush, rendered in Max, textures and post-production done in Photoshop and hair done using Hair-farm.
3d, girl, woman, portrait
- Made on the basis of an old drawing that had some potentiale. http://www.youtube.com/watch?
2d, fantasy, girl, woman, portrait, speed painting
- My Own Novel Character ^^
She's a princess.
2d, portrait, girl, woman, blonde
- Go check out their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EstudioChaplin
2d, cartoon, character, girl, woman, portrait
- Illustration for Paizo Publishing, Pathfinder adventure Path 62
2d, fantasy, pathfinder, portrait, orc, girl, woman, raven