- The last three month I worked on the ilustration of the front cover of a Sci-fi book, "The Dirty Reds" of Anthony Pearson. I using the image to make a little video of the scene, that will include a "making off" and a short flying camera. For now I have a teaser WIP video.
3d, sci-fi, ruins, post apocalyptic, soldiers
- This was designed as a litho focusing on the Atlas. I had a blast painting this. It's currently available at the bioware store(shameless plug);)
2d, sci-fi, robot, soldiers
- Social games
preloader "Rules of War"
3d artist: A. Kurochkin (modeling, sculpture, texture)
Visualization: Michael Shemetun
Post-processing: Ruslan Suhoyan
Art Director: Daniel Postoronko
3d, sci-fi, characters, soldiers, girl, woman
- The work was inspired by reading "The History of the Conquest of New Spain" by Bernal Diaz, the witness of the event. "Landing at Yucatan" could be the name for the illustration but I think Riddley Scott's film title fits it very well.
2d, illustration, soldiers, historical
- Visual Development for Disney's Wreck-It Ralph
image property/copyright Disney
2d, sci-fi, soldiers
- A corner of the city is undergoing a military action . This is my personal practice:)
2d, sci-fi, concept art, soldiers